- 1 cup Franks Red Hot
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1/2 c blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 c ranch dressing
- 3 chicken breasts, baked and shredded finely
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded) I swear it melts better if you do the shredding yourself.
- *Bake your chicken breasts (I do frozen breasts for about 50 min in a 375 degree oven.) Fresh would be around 30 min. Canned is gross (IMO)Pull them out and allow to cool. Once cool shred up your chicken (use your paws, or a fork, or chop it up, whatever ya like)Also, I only use the BEST parts of the chicken and I pull off anything mangy looking. [It just gives me the willies.]
- Cube up the cream cheese *8 cubes melt well* and lay it out in the bottom of a 13×8″ baking pan. Pour all of the ingredients (minus the chicken) over the cream cheese and sprinkle the cheddar on top. In a 350 degree oven, bake for 10 minutes then give it a stir and bake another 10 minutes and stir.
- Once its loosey goosey add your finely (this is part of the what makes it so good) shredded chicken breast and combine. Cover with foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
*Serve immediately with chips and celery. Or whatever. Or just eat it with a spoon.
I know there are a million easy buffalo chicken dip recipes, and really it’s pretty hard to make bad buffalo chicken anything, but that’s how I make mine, people like it, cause it’s goooood. But feel free to omit the blue cheese and add an extra 1/2 cup of ranch, or vice versa if you don’t groove on either one!
And that alone, was our dinner.
What?? I am in the “dip can totally be dinner” club.